|1. Overcome negative self-talk.
2. Ask questions.
3. Consider math a foreign language -- it must be practiced.
4. Don't rely on memorization to study mathematics.
5. READ your math text.
6. Study math according to YOUR LEARNING STYLE.
7. Get help the same day you don't understand.
8. Be relaxed and comfortable while studying math.
9. "TALK" mathematics.
10. Develop responsibility for your own successes and failures.
All Contents Copyright©1997-2014
by Ellen Freedman, All Rights Reserved.
BACK TO HOME PAGE